Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Just a test....

We got a new computer yesterday. Unfortunately all of my pictures were on the old one. I did not back up on a flash drive, even though I had said I would 101 times over. Tower is fine, as is my pictures. The monitor is what bit the dust. I was afraid I would not be able to get on here, as I wasn't sure of my pass word etc. Grateful that I was able to recall it. No note to add today..this is just a test. And lucky for my followers (although I don't seem to have any) there seems to be a spell check to this new system. No more miss-spelled words. Or at least a few less. Spent yesterday shopping and then building. I finally purchased a gazebo for the back deck. My eldest and I put the thing together. What a nightmare. But horray we have it done. Guess that's what happens when your computer doesn't work you get things done! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment