Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sorry...

My computer has been giving me problems and I have not been successful at adding posts. I'm currently writing in the HTML. Not sure what has gone wrong or why I am having such a difficult time. I will quickly report that I spent most of Sunday scrapbooking, and have completed several layout from my trip to Maine. Monday I spent working. I went in to do some scanning. Can you believe it...scanning. Thinking it would take all of about an hour maybe two at most, I ended up staying for four hours and I have to go back to finish today. What a painful process. But hey, they are paying me and I like that. Wednesday I have a training in Watertown NY. It's been years since I have been in the North country. I dont expect that I will be doing any site seeing, but I might be able to do some scouting. Past trips to Watertown were for school only. I never bothered to look at possible trips up that way. We shall see. I am so sorry that my last post missed the mark and it has been awhile since I have posted, hopefully I will be able to figure out whats up soon. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment