Sunday, August 9, 2015

CTMH Making Connections

Making Connections: Close To My Heart 
Liverpool, NY 
April 15th 2015


 
CTMH came to Liverpool this month. Quite a BIG event for our team of Close to My Heart consultants. I am a member of the Hearts a Flutter team, and I absolutely love being included with this amazing group of women. I am saddened as I type as I may no longer be a consultant as I have not met my quota in sales yet....
I am sure somehow I will find more things to LOVE...but I have to get busy soon!
If you have not read any previous blogs about my involvement with Close to My Heart then I will explain what that is. Close to My Heart is a scrapbooking and stamping (and other GREAT crafting supplies) company that I am a sales consultant for. As noted I lack the ambitious SALES piece. I somehow find a way to feed my own addiction as one might say in keeping myself stashed highly in product....Which I ABSOLUTELY love...BUT I lOVE the relationships I have with these women BEST!!!! Their beautiful faces and AMAZING art work is scattered throughout my tripping blog!

Dinner at Tullys we these lovely gals before the event. 



Now the fun begins,.



Sandy's Hearts a Flutter Team








Preparing for some NEW ideas and FUN Crafts. 














Sandy got some prizes.


So did Christine (Imagine that...)
and Karen too.
Photo Bomb!!



all the purple!!!!





Everyone is working hard!







What great fun we had.....cant wait to apply what we learned to my own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment