Thursday, October 1, 2015

CTMH team meeting and a Senior Graduation

Sandy's House-B-ville, NY
Tammy's House-Liverpool, NY
July 26th 2015




This Saturday was quite busy. I had an early morning enjoying friends and making things at my Close to My Heart Team meeting. My team is incredible we are the Hearts a Flutter team. Sandy leads us with updates on the CTMH information and awards are given (No I never do get awards...my sales are only my own) then we enjoy a nice potluck lunch and spend the rest of the day making things....I love this group and I love CTMH!!!


I usually have a ton of pic, but I only took a few today. Below is Sandy and Lara!
Judy shows one of her many beautiful cards.
After my meeting, the family and I enjoyed a backyard BBQ graduation. My friend Tammy's oldest Graduated from High School this year!!! CONGRATS Alan! (pictured below with his friends on the far left.)
Tammy cuts the cake with his adorable baby picture on it. The younger kids went swimming, while I got to meet some of Tammy's family and co-workers. Tammy's sister Julie and I have decided to do a little weight loss challenge.
Both of us began the 21 Day fix together,,,Last opportunity to EAT cake!!! Dig in. Great fun was had, and what a wonderful day with people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment