Sunday, October 4, 2015

Random Acts of Girlfriend FUN!

JULY-August-September
Random acts of Fun...

What can I say...Summer of 2015 has been busy. I am so incredibly blessed to have such wonderful opportunities and GREAT friends, and a family that supports ALL my on the go antics.
Noticing that I am so far behind in my triplog and so not wanting to miss a moment of GREAT fun. I thought I would simply do a montage of all the many things I did this summer with some of the amazing girlfriends I have in my life.

Here we are trying to do a selfie..(I am not good at these) Girls night out at Dublins in Liverpool.
Stacey, Carol, Me, Serena, and Erin!!!!!
At the comedy Club Funny Bone,,,some more phone camera attempts...

Kates 50th-
Back to School Brunch: Me Mindy Mary
Tammy and I at the Irish Festival.
Dinner with these amazing Women Angie, Sandy, Nancy and Teresa.
Paint Nite with Carol

Sharkys with Carol.
More fun times at Sharkey's....Maggie, Kim and I!!!

 CRAZY College GIRL fun!!!!
A Wine tour EVENT!!!

and these are just a few of the wonderful amazing times I had with my many gal pals this summer. CAN I SCREAM I AM TRULY BLESSED BY THE INCREDIBLE PEOPLE I HAVE IN MY LIFE!!! Loven Life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment