Thursday, December 10, 2015

Close to My Heart weekend

King of Prussia, PA
December 4th, 5th &6th

King of Prussia PA was where we had our Close to My Heart event. It meant three days of crafting and three days of hanging with some AMAZING people. I love being a part of this business. Not only do I love playing with paper and making truly incredible stuff....but the ladies and the relationships I have formed are the best part. Every year I struggle to meet my quarterly (I really am not so successful at my sales), and every quarter I consider and reconsider my position in the company, then an event like this weekend reminds me exactly why I LOVE Close to My Heart....and I find myself thinking yep...I can make this happen. Its is weekends like this that inspire me to push forward and spread the reason why I love CTMH all over again. 

Sandy, Lara and I drove to PA from NY on Friday morning. Once we arrived we were soon crafting, and seeing old friends. Day 1 was filled with hours of scrapping and having fun.


 What a great bunch of Gals. Each had some projects that are filled with incredible talent. I worked on projects that were provided to us by Linda (my upline's upline) who as always pulled off this incredible weekend to extend the CTMH company's Workshop Your Way event to be held the following day. We had the best of both worlds. Three days to work on our own and an afternoon on Saturday to learn new and exciting ways to expand our business with leaders of the CTMH company. Workshop Your Way is Awesome I must say!!! (Judy saying HI!)
 Here is Sandy, my beautiful friend and upline, as well as my reason for becoming involved in this awesome company,
Friday after driving nearly 4 hours and working all day we had dinner from Wegman's and worked into the night.

Saturday morning we were presented with breakfast, before we were all back to crafting.


 Linda proposed a decorating contest for these cute little pints. Are these not adorable? I never submitted mine...but there was definitely some serious competition.


 Later that afternoon.....Corporation was in the HOUSE and we made our way over to score some seats for the Workshop Your Way event.



 I tried to find a sticky boy (He is a small stamp that is often hidden at Corporate events.) I have found two in my travels with this amazing company.
He looks like this and is a CTMH Icon.

Soon we were all seated and working on the next big thing from CTMH!!!! I simply love the new product line.



 and look.....I even got a picture of me this time.
 All prepared for the afternoon's project,.,, ready set go!!!
 Monica presents watercolors.

With a happy heart, some great new projects in hand, but sad to see it all end. Workshop your way was over as quick as it started....but we still had the rest of the evening and some more crafty fun on Sunday.
Linda got us all the Mitten sugar cookies. They were delish!!!

 For dinner we all went to Red Robyn,.

 Indeed the bottomless french fries do have a bottom.....I scored a burger and fries. (anyone surprised?)
 Soon we were back to stamping and scrappin.
Sunday blessed us all with a beautiful day for our trip home. And I think I am gonna have to really push my commitment to myself and CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment