Sunday, June 11, 2017

Staff Day 2017

Staff Day- North Syracuse, NY
June 9th 2017

Quick post for my lovely Friday...

It was my Staff Day at work.I  had an entire day dedicated to fun activities, food and friends, yes I would say I have some of the bestest friends at work.

We had a nice buffet style breakfast, before announcements, 
I went around and tried to get as many pictures as I could. (I will spare this post ALL of the pictures and ALL of  those I got.) Instead here are the quick highlights. 

Scott,  our executive director. talks about the  goals complete..goals for the future.. and a special goodbye as one of our supervisors who retires this year. Molly had made "little" fans of Marty (The retirees) face. 

 Bye Marty....
Then we are all off into breakout sessions. Up first for me was Safety.
Some of my co-workers enjoyed...

Painting...


Yoga....
 and Salsa Dancing. (Shelly is awesome.)
 Lunch came quick and I was filling my face with Burgers, corn on the cob, salt potatoes and ice cream for desert.

Some lucky co-workers got massages.


We also had time for lawn games and rescue dogs. Jennifer and I were Champions of the Corn Hole.


 Up next was Self Defense...
 This was tooo much fun. We may have learned how to save ourselves from an attacker, but we also had too many laughs.

I was scheduled for a Zumba class...but I was having too much fun watching the other activities...plus I was eager to get home and head to camp. 

A snapshot of two of my friends.......
It was yet another successful Staff Day!!!! Now off to the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment