Monday, October 23, 2017

Halloween Party 2017

Central NY
Oct. 21st 2017

The last few weeks have been busy doing a whole lot of nothing. I had my first exam at school, submitted my first paper and been busy with work.
Things at work have continued to be stressful. More changes with the regulations from the good old state of NY is making my job much less appealing. Documents and more documents, timelines, re-do's.....people are not paper and they do not fit in a nice little box with a bow for the insurance company to approve. At any rate, I am increasingly becoming less and less fond of my current position. I applied for a trail position in house that may or may not last more then six months.
I hate to admit, that I really do not care. 
I also joined weight watchers.Honestly something has to change in the way I eat....made it back to the gym. Working on creating a routine, and keeping life simple....I LONG for a getaway somewhere and each facebook post or blog I read has me green with envy that I am not out there in my RV enjoying one of the most beautiful falls central NY has had....


But.....I digress...I held my annual Halloween party early this year in an attempt to prevent to many conflicts in alternative parties closer to the 31st.I have been hosting a Halloween party for so many years I cannot remember when it began. Mark and I have been married coming up on 16 years and I know I had held a few before he and I even met. This has been a long tradition. Each year I think, this will be the last, I cannot keep it up....but it is likely I will have many others as it appears none of us are slowing down. 

My Halloween witch. 


Funny how I decorated the whole house and we only stayed in the kitchen and garage....


























 It is always full to spend time with some of my oldest and dearest friends. Plus some of my newer friends that joined us. Great fun. We all realize that we are getting older. YIKES.... I think I will have yet another next year. Perhaps I can decorate my RV and have a camping experience.
Well.....the day calls, I must be getting ready for work. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment