Sunday, September 8, 2013

Lea Sophia Party with a Birthday Wish!

Today was my Lea Sophia Party for Renee's jump start business. Cathy, Doreen, Mindy, Tami and Jenny came to help her get her business going.
She did a great job, and it looks like I am only a few $ short of gaining some FREEBIEs. I also have two parties booked from the party. I'm not sure what that means, but if I get some bonus thats great! For hostessing I got some gifts.
Mindy (actually Maddy picked it out) and Tami did too for wining prizes.
It was a great time to get together. I had hoped for a few more people, but I think it went very well overall.

Tami had brought a cookie cake for Jen's birthday, but she wasn't there, so I had to go and find her! I was not about to miss cake!
I found her and dragged her over for some cake, she stayed after that and placed an order. Whatever works to get some sales. LOL

Happy Birthday to YOU! Blow out your candles and make a wish!
It turned into a nice afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment