Saturday, April 18, 2015

Little boy Blue...

Kate's Baby Shower
Auburn, NY
Feb. 21, 2015
My girlfriend Kelly's family has always been like part of my own family, Her younger sister Katie was only 8 years old when I met her but she is all grown up and having her second child, She invited me to her baby shower although her sister, Kelly was still in Florida at the time. It was a blizzard outside making the commute to Auburn a disaster, but so wonderful was the celebration.   
Katie and her boyfriend's mother...
My goodie bag filled with fun sweets all in the color BLUE...
I won!!!
Anne; Kate and Kelly's mother. She too has been like family to me over the years.
And here we all are,...

It was such a nice celebration. Kate ended up having a beautiful baby boy who was weeks and weeks early although he weighed nearly 13 pounds. WOW Kate you rock. Skyler was in the hospital for a while after his birth, but he is now home with his family and doing wonderful... (stealing a picture from facebook. Katie's page). Congratulation Katie...

 beautiful....
A little boy was brought into the world, and his Aunt Kelly has moved back New York since this great celebration. Life is WONDERFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment