Sunday, August 9, 2015

Staff Day

Staff Day: Belview Country Club
June 5th 2015
Isn't my company great? We had an all day event where we had games, education, meals and a chance to simply unwind. 
The day started with a nice breakfast and a few words from our director, as well as a brief history of the company.
The country club was beautiful.
Break out session: Number one was about nutrition.
Then we all enjoyed this very funny comedian.




Lunch on the patio.

I got this can of diet coke and thought, that's right...I'm a superstar.
A few pictures of the grounds. Nice place.
After lunch was lawn games, riki sessions and massage,

For my afternoon session I went to do some painting, Here is Brittany showing off her stuff.
Great Job Ladies.
The end of the day included awards and a few door prizes. What a great event to have built into our workday. Love my new job!






No comments:

Post a Comment