Saturday, March 26, 2016

Fashionable Hearts

Crouse Hospital "Spirit of Women"
Drumlins Country Club
Dewitt, NY
March 9th 2016


My gal pals and I attended another one of those FREE medical information conferences with Crouse Hospital Spirit of Women. We have been attending these little event over the last year, ending with passport to Health. Its an evening of fun activities, food and tons of information specific to women's health.
The feature tonight is The Fashionable Heart. Becoming aware of heart disease. Did you know Heart Disease is the #1 cause of death in women...who knew?
When I think about heart attacks or heart problems I usually think of men, BUT us gals are At A RISK T000!
  I found that I am truly a heart attack waiting to happen....
Poor diet, weight, lack of exercise and yes I have returned to my dirty habit of smoking. I truly have to address my poor choices and FAST!!!
Not that I have been living under a rock, but it really does hit home when you hear it EXPLAINED out loud to you....
In the mean time...I am enjoying my life to the fullest. Bad habits to be addressed in the morning,.
Tammy and I pose for a SELFIE (I am not so good at these.)
A kind women offers to get a REAL picture of us.
Cant wait for an after shot of me being more healthy for my HEART!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment