Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Finding fun in the everyday

First week in November
Home and local 2016

Well...there has not been much happening here in good old Liverpool NY. Mark and I have been very diligent about getting to the gym. Nearly every day at 4am, I have pulled myself out of my warm cumfy bed to do an machine or walk a tread! I skipped it this morning, my co-partner is working an overnight shift. 18 pounds of fat GONE so far, so I must be doing something right. Many more to go, but on my way.
As far as taking trips...well, that has been non-existent of late. The last two weekend have been spent binge watching Shameless. Yes I am hooked.
Friday I did spend some time with my crafty friends at Sandy's house. Did some crafting on my SMASH book from my Cruise last November, but really did not get to far. I have to figure out how to get some of my pictures developed. Maybe then I could be inspired to be creative.
Saturday while my youngest was out with his friends, and Mark was off enjoying the breaders cup. I planned a full day of couch surfing and Shameless watching when Kelly called and soon we were off on an adventure.

Nails were in need of some TLC and she was interested in looking at some wall pieces she had seen a few months ago at the slowing closing Shoppingtown Mall. So we decided to make a day of it.



 Pedicure finale.
 Then the fingers. I love how mine came out. Although the nails came out nice, Kelly was a little upset with her service. She felt she did not get what she had asked for,
After what seemed like several hours at the Nails place. We were soon on our way to the next adventure...RV shopping!!! Well not really shopping...more LONGING!!!
 We longed for the cute RETRO,....It might work well for Kelly, but I know we need some thing with a little more space.


Kelly looks perfect here.
I did look at a few new RVs with bunk houses. The Catalina by Coachmen. The two I saw were both very nice, Big bathrooms, nice kitchen...fireplace in one...both had some good size. As much as I want one....it's a BIG purchase. $20,000.00 and up. Its scary.

After dreaming about the somedays...we headed towards Brewerton and had a late lunch/dinner at The Waterfront Tavern. I'm not one to make reviews...but coming from someone who LOVES food and has been restricting her intake; which would make when I do eat anything it usually tastes AMAZING no matter what it is. This meal scored LOW on my recommendations for meals. Kelly was not impressed either...Strike on the nail place now on dinner...


One last place to go....Kelly had come to my area to go to Shoppingtown Mall. So we were off....and guess what...the store she wanted to go to was no longer there. Infact, there really is nothing in this mall left at all. How sad. This was where I used to hang out for hours when I was a kid. It was nearly empty....WAH!!!
Oh well, we had fun just in the journey, TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment