Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Caribbean Cruise Day 6

Thanksgiving At Sea
November 24th 2016 Thanksgiving Day



Happy Thanksgiving!!! Day six was a sea day and Thanksgiving. Not much planned for the day. Mark and I spent several hours on deck enjoying the sun. We found a nice spot on the upper deck above the pool area. The cruise had an ice sculpture maker demonstration, This guy made a turkey out of ice in about 15 minutes.
Enjoying the sun and a few cocktails. No waiting til 5'oclock here out in the Atlantic ocean.
This cute little towel turkey was waiting in our state room.


Mid day was time for some deserts.
After lunch Mark and I headed to the Adults only area and enjoyed some more sunshine. It was totally a LAZY do nothing but RELAX day!

Before we knew it, it was time for dinner. We found a nice place at Savor for a meal with all the fixens,


Turkey, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole and mashed potatoes. I couldn't have done a better job at home.


Desert too!

My personal favorite....the Lava cake.
After dinner, Mark and I took on the slot machines before the evening entertainment on the upper deck.
It was a family glow party. There was dancing, contests and all sorts of family fun. My family didn't stay, so Mark and I headed out and about before bed.

Another great day. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment