Wednesday, February 14, 2018

All about the good eats and lame excuses.

 Central NY
February 1st- 14th 2018

...I swore I would be back to the gym come Feb 1st. This was after I had decided that their was simply no way I could focus on a diet and gym regime with all the stress my life had through most of the month of January.
Feb. 1st came and went....I found myself eating through Feb. 2nd, 3d, and 4th (Hello SUPER BOWL is totally about eating JUNK)....and with the COLD SNOWY days, getting to the gym at 4am was absolutely out of the equation.

On one a snowy afternoon. I was given chocolate cheesecake. Even George jr couldn't pass this up. On another day, I met with co-workers at a local training school restaurant named "With Love" to met with a client in their program. I skipped the meal and went right to this amazing cream burlee.

 To tired to make dinner, busy with late night class, and to cold to go grocery shopping I ate McDonald's for dinner one night, Subs another and Pizza and Wings as a "treat" on Friday. Yes...So far February has not been a good start.
Sunday....forget about it!!!! Chips, Wings, cheeses, dips...

I felt momentarily better about myself after a new hair doo and a brows....
Lets hope Monday will bring on a NEW attitude, less good eats and a SPRING bod!!!!

Of course this has not been the case for Feb....

So much STRESS has entered my life and although things like healthy eating and clean exercise would be the best combat to this....I have continued this month with my poor choices and lazy habits.

Superbowl Sunday was a day full of indulgence of BAD for ME foods. Go EAGLES!!!!

 So far this month my focus has been on transferring over to my new position at work, dealing with school and yes eating LOTS of junk.

My new position has not fully started as I have been slowly transferring my clients to new people. There is nothing easy about this process and I have found more tears then smiles as I say goodbye to some of the incredible people I have worked with over the last three plus years. It is amazing just how much of an impact these individuals had on my life. Giving their care over to others has been incredibly painful.

School has been both educational (as it should) and a headache. I now know why it has taken me 10 years to return.....I absolutely HATE it!!! Papers, readings and exams...YUCK!!!!

All this work has pooped me out. No time for travel... nothing but weekends full of LAZY!!!!

I did steal away to Sherrill NY for my friends 50th Birthday party!!!!

SURPRISE!!!!!






















I attended a training simulation on hearing voices. We all had to wear ear pieces and attempt tasks while hearing these voices in our "heads". There were a few bumps in the training. (The mp3 players didn't work.) George enjoyed it all however....
 Valentines Day....lots and lots and lots of YUMMIES!!!! Renee brought me some of her hubby's valentines day cheesecake.
 More chocolate!!!
 and a little love from the family.

With all that good eats.....I guess I can't help but find excuses. Maybe tomorrow I will begin again. 
After all I have a Florida trip planned in just under two months....and I bought DISNEY tickets this afternoon.....better get moving or I will not fit into my summer garb!!!

TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment