Friday, February 22, 2019

WElcome 2019

Jan. 1-31 2019

What can I report. 2019 started out Wonderful.  New years day (also my anniversary) Mark and I played a few slots and I won over $300-

 had an amazing breakfast.
 and added another year to the many (17) years that I have been married to my best friend.
I even started to get the New Year going by cleaning out the cabinets, organizing my life and had big plans to get back to the gym and be healthier. 

Just some of the food that has expired that I cleared out of the cabinet. 



Since that day....it has not been oh so wonderful.

Somehow we missed that we owed state taxes and we were both garnished. 3x over what we owed. Then my bank account was attacked for fraud.
I have not made it to the gym once and my eating habits have continued to be "junk".

Work has been less then exciting....I start my internship in a week, and the hours I thought I needed to take were doubled to 600 which means I will be working 50 hours a week for the next 8 months.
The weather has been cold snowy and just plain miserable.

The worst thing is that my uncle has gone missing.  Just like that, he's missing. He left his residence late one night to where it's believed a local burger king, and has not been seen since.  Our family is worried sick. He left his cell phone, his medications and a social security check at his home.
There has been no leads, no information, no nothing. It's like he just disappeared.
We are praying that he makes a safe return home.


No comments:

Post a Comment