Monday, October 5, 2020

Fun at Camp 2020!

August/ September 2020


Most of my travel in August and  September took me to areas local to my home, and of course CAMP. I am ever so grateful to have camp to go to this year. I think I went to camp every weekend in September. I fortunately had new camp neighbors Jay and Bailey as well as several visits with the boys (Maddox and Mason) Below is my Toy Story collection and some more rocks I painted with the kids. 




We enjoyed hiding them both in the campground as well as at Forest Park in Camden NY. 


















A few found at camp.......



and some more at Forest Park......



We also visited the troll tree in the park and hid some of our own along the way, 

 

Saturday mornings were spent having doughnuts and coffee down the way from the campground. 
Evenings were spent having cocktails, playing man hunt, fires and smores.




The campground owners are so incredibly amazing. Jim and Laura. The camp has been open for 50 years and there was a celebration of their 50 years one weekend. 





There was also a haunted trail one weekend. Bailey's dad; Jay dressed up to be part of the haunt, while Alexis, Bailey and I went through to be scared. 



It was pretty scary!!!!

One weekend was trick or treating. 




The party......





One time the boys made several friends, watched an outdoor movie and caught frogs....BIG BIG frogs. 




There is only 1 more weekend scheduled for camp this year as we enter into October. It makes me sad to start closing up the trailer. Mark assures me that we will be back a few more times before it gets to cold, but we had already had a few nights that were tooo chilly to really enjoy. The fall colors have been beautiful and I have been so happy for indoor heat.
I guess this will be it until next season.....TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment