Thursday, December 30, 2021

summer is coming to an end: saying goodbye to camp

 Fall 2021-Central NY

Just like that, summer was coming to an end and fall was closing in. Fall is my favorite time of year and generally, I try to do some fall like activities like pumpkin picking, hiking, visiting farms and of course haunted houses. This year, my daughter took some time away from camp to visit a local farm for some fall flavor. 

This farm offered all things fall such as pumpkins, corn mazes, haunted things, farm animals, candy apples and hay rides. 

We visited with the farm animals.










We visited the haunted barn and had some apple cider. 
We also got spooked on the hay ride and a walk through the corn maze.








I have so much enjoyed the summers I have had with my daughter at camp. 

Weekends at camp are coming to an end. I have been trying to spend as much time here as I can.

Living the good life. 

I stopped at a garage sale and this guy was looking at me. I had to bring him home. He found his way to a good home with Alexis's girlfriend Alicia. 
Mark and I had a great date night at Turning Stone Resort. He booked us a special suite and we had a wonderful dinner. 

View from our special room.

Dinner:




Spent time in the pool and hot tub. 


Our amazing room.



Just a wonderful time. I am truly blessed. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment