Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Road Trip: NJ-NY: Turtleback zoo

 New Jersey

April 21, 2022

Close by to the Edison National Park, is the Turtle Back Zoo. Carol and I decided to spend the afternoon at this fun place. 
we spent some time enjoying these cute little Parrie Dogs. 
There were even babies. 
There were some big cats. 

A very large cow. (Okay so she's not real)
Monkey's!
Otters. 

and several sea animals. 

My first live viewing of a hyena. 
The lions.
and my favorite at this zoo, The Penguins. 

The giraffes were pretty cool too. 


turtles and toucans. 

and of course some structures to get some pictures with. 
I enjoyed the zoo. There were a ton of people when we visited and there were several exhibits that were closed. But it was a fun. 

A little side note. So, after the zoo, we were heading towards NY and I got pulled over. Back story, I had purchased a jeep wrangler in March. I had this jeep for about two months before I was notified by the dealer that I was driving the wrong car. This was so crazy to me, how did this happen? Anyway, I had to turn in the car I had been driving for over two months and obtain the one I had actually purchased. It was still NOT the car I had agreed upon.  (I did have some choices and the dealer tried to wrong its incredible bad mistake.) but I had to exchange my cars. Im still not 100% sure how this happened or how I feel, I was angry and scared for some time after it happened. But the car I had been driving was not inspected/not insured and had been reported stolden. When I was pulled over, I was glad it hadn't happened while I was driving the other can unknowingly. But anyway, I was so shocked to be pulled over that I had been getting irritated that this cop wouldn't pass me with his lights on. I was informed I was caught driving 86 mph...wow, I was fortunate that he let this slide, but because I had exchanged my car, I did not have the insurance card in my possession, and was charged with this. I am fortunate that there were not other things that transpired. The whole thing and the event was out of control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment