Sunday, January 15, 2023

Mark turns 50!

Camden, NY
June 18th, 2022

 I haven't, and still don't have a laptop or a computer to work on my blog. My daughter returned to school and is "borrowing" this. Until I get it back, I have been way behind on my blogging. ( like 6 months behind). I have been forced to update on my phone. So it has been slow moving.  Sorry.
On this date, we celebrated my husband's 50th Birthday at our camp. I had rented out the campground pavilion and prepared the food. It happened to be one of the coldest days of the spring/summer we had, and everyone was attempting to stay warm. Above my son clings to a blanket. My other son feeds his face. Very grateful for his help on decorating and moving picnic tables.
Both my parents and Mark's mother were there to help celebrate. 


Several friends also came. Brenda,
My daughter and her girlfriend Alicia
Marks friends. 



Camp friends, aimee Becky and Becky's daughter.



The theme was off to the races. We enjoyed the day into the evening. Great fun with friends and celebrating Mark!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment