Monday, September 3, 2018

In my thoughts and prayers.

August 2018

This is suppose to be a blog about my fun trips and all the great things that happen with my friends and family in my life. However, This past week, my dear friends lost their son to a motorcycle accident. I do not want to allow my life events to post without acknowledging the heart wrenching pain that the family has been going through.
 Adam's passing has been devastating to many. He was loved deeply and will forever be missed. My heart breaks as I think of the agony of the loss of a child. All I can offer is my support. A shoulder to cry on, a very very long hug and a memory of happier times.
As my family moves on and I think of those many times I have cursed my kids for their behaviors or I have yelled, gave up, or ever got so angered. I want to remind myself to hold them a little longer, remind them of how special I truly think they are and count my blessings daily.
To my friends who have lost a gift more precious then gold, I offer comfort in knowing that their son truly had an amazing life; wonderful parents, a brother who admired and supported him, and friends abound. Rest in Peace dear Adam. To his family, I hope they can learn to laugh again despite such a deep emptiness.    

No comments:

Post a Comment