Monday, December 31, 2018

October ends.....November begins

October 29-November 10th

No trips to speak of but as always I have been busy. When I returned from the cruise, soon Halloween was here. I didn't even decorate this year. Sad no annual Halloween party either this year. I did get to celebrate the season with a costume contest at work. 



We all had fun for the day and some goodies too.

I was "raining men."
The following weekend was a sad but hopeful day. There was a benefit for my friends deceased son Adam. There were so many people who loved him. Everyone had shirts that stated Do it for Adam.

On a more positive note, Mark received another Cruise voucher. We had a nice cup of nacho's and a few cocktails before reviewing plans to sail off to Alaska on this trip. We are shooting for September 2019. 

One day at work we had PIE for lunch.
Not at all healthy, but much enjoyed.

We always seem to be eating. No wonder I am so LARGE! Here we are at a HUNNY conference having a lunch break.


I took a day off from work to take care of all things health related. I am Healthy and so is our pup.


One day during a slow day at work a few of us went out for burgers. YUM!

Nice way to start the fall season. TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment