Monday, December 31, 2018

Thanksgiving at work, a weekend at White Eagle and I am Almost 50!

Thankful in Central NY
November 16th-30th



Our agency had it's Thanksgiving feast. 









There was a ton of FOOD!!!
Mary shook ranch dressing all over the floor.
















I spent the weekend at White Eagle.

It was a beautiful weekend away from life to spend with friends and scrapbook. 

Along with cabins, a convention center and a yummy dining hall there is a barn and an area of old buildings to explore. Its actually a very pretty location.


I enjoyed taking a walk through the barn and saying hello to the animals.  "Hey guys!"


A skyline view. Pretty hun.
We had some amazing food too.

Some more of the beautiful views.
It turned out to be a very relaxing peaceful weekend. I got several pages of my scrapbook completed and got to spend some time with friends.








On my last day there I walked around the village area looking at the old buildings.


It was a very peaceful walk and with the soft snow everything seemed even more quiet. I really do not have much time like that. Just quiet to me myself and I.







More food. We all definitely ate well. 



And some of the lovely ladies I spent time with. 


It was a nice weekend away from it all.

I turned 49 this week too.
My family surprised me with cake.

My office mates also surprised me with a decorated office.



How incredibly sweet. I am feeling so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment