Tuesday, June 11, 2019

May Fun: White Snake and Joyce Myers .

Central NY
May 13-May 25th

We had our first nice day in Months and decided to take the pup for a walk at Onondaga Lake Park. 


It was Riley's Birthday after all, so after a nice walk in the park how about a doggy ice cream!!!


I think he really enjoyed himself.

The first few weeks in May were the end of my internship and boy was I ready to be done. I welcomed any breaks from the routine and smashing down a wall on Mothers day was certainly out of the routine.
We had talked about removing this 70's style 1/2 wall for some time so my son and hubby got to it.  I never thought it would take three weeks and a ton on wall fill to take care of the mess. We still have no FLOOR over where the wall was, but we are planning on doing those soon.




I spent most of mothers day taping off the walls a painting. BUT.... I did get some nice gifts from the kiddo's.
My daughter got me edible arrangements...She may not know it yet, but this may be a request every year. It was yummy!

Painting the walls....
I getting there....


My very last day in the clinic for my internship I only had one client and ALL my paperwork was done. I simply needed reviewing...BUT I was stuck til the very last hour. 5pm could not come quick enough. Whew...was I glad when that was over. After internship I was off to Turning Stone for a concert. Supper excited to see White Snake.....

(do I look tired....yes these last 5 months kicked my butt.)
White Snake was AWESOME. One of the best concerts I have seen. I remember seeing them play in the 80's at a little club called the Lost Horizon before they made it big in the states.



The guitarists, bass and drummer although not originally from the band did an amazing job.
David Coverdale is 67 years old and he still looks pretty much like he did in the 80s. Not many of these old musicians can make the same claim.



The following morning I connected with Tami and we headed to Albany for some time with our spirituality. Joyce Myers was presenting, so we decided to make the 2+ hour drive to spend the day getting a up close and personal message from the #1 lady of Spiritual guidance.





She shared a deep message, as she always does.






On our way home, Tami and I stopped in Herkimer for lunch and took in some views of the Erie Canal.





It was a nice few weeks in May. Coming up next is my first real trip in a long time. Soon Mark and I head to Miami to take a ship to the Western Caribbean. 



No comments:

Post a Comment