Friday, January 10, 2020

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanuka 2019 BEST X-mas surprise

Christmas/Hanuka 2019
Central NY

The season has been showing itself everywhere. Today, when I dropped of Amorr off at school, Santa was there. I was able to get a picture of Santa and Amorr, but I could not convince Gavin to step out of the car just to get a picture. Thanks for humoring me Amorr.


December 16th  was my Team Holiday Party. It was a blizzard outside, but we all made it to brunch for our holiday party.  I really have one of the best teams. (Heather, me, Becky, Matt, Barb, Jenifer, Kelly, Renee and Alex) We are missing Olivia and Ibtasha.


December 20th  was our Office Holiday Party

We had so much fun at the work Holiday party. Becky's husband Charles dressed up as Santa and he made a visit.







The "mean" girls with Santa.



Dessert








 On December 22nd, we celebrated Hanuka ! 




We also went to the theater. The performance was Beauty and The Beast.



On December 24th-after work, (Yep, I worked but only 1/2 a day) Stefanie, Matt, Stefanie's mom (Sherry) and I went to lunch at Panera before we went to the new STAR WARS movie!!!


Star Wars; The last Skywalker. This was the best!!! I wont share but I went through a host of emotions while watching.


Christmas Day was INSANE!!! My daughter had moved to Fort Lauderdale just a few weeks before Christmas. She wanted to come home for Christmas, but after looking at flights, we decided that it was much to expensive. ($900- round trip).  I had decided that it would be a Christmas without both my Florida kids, so I had resolved to enjoy without.  

My parents, my oldest son and his girlfriend, as well as my youngest had our Christmas breakfast, and began opening presents.











Then suddenly my daughter walked in......The very BESTEST Christmas present. Alexis came home.













Three of my four kids.... (Alexis, Nick and Gavin)
Nick and his girlfriend Haley







Every Christmas is wonderful, but this was extra special.
 December 26th was Diane's Birthday. We celebrated with cake. 
Happy Birthday Diane.

On December 30th Mark and I met up with Mindy and Carmen and Renee for a Holiday dinner with friends.  It was nice to spend an evening with friends.  




Best Holiday! TTFN


































































No comments:

Post a Comment