Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Happy Birthday Kelly, so glad to have you in my life.

Aug. 2022

The summer always seems to go so fast. I enjoyed those last few moments of the sun spending it with friends and family. This year, I got to celebrate my besties Birthday, with the a huge amount of gratitude. She had been so sick the  last few years and COVID had taken a toll on her body among other things. I honestly did not think I would have days like these in our future, her health was at one point questionable. She is on the mend, and at the time of this writing, she is doing GREAT. I am so honored to have this lady in my life. So a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KELLY. I love you and I am so glad I have you in my life. 




We celebrated with Tammy at Kelly's hometown of Auburn NY. 


After cake we hit the streets stopping at Swaby's a very interesting bar in downtown. 







We really didn't do anything crazy, we just enjoyed each others company and relished in the fact that we have each other, warm summer days and many smiles to add to the memories. 
We had lunch at Prison City Pub and took a must needed photo with the mug shot. 
Kelly seems happy to be locked up...I got my attitude on and Tammy seems perplexed that she could have ever been accused of breaking the law. So much fun and the meal was pretty good too. 



My fortune continued as I was able to spend many more happy days with Kelly as she joined me at camp on several weekends. Here we all are at Vicki's camp site enjoying way to much coffee.
 


and here Kelly and I are eating a great big Brunch in Camden NY. We love this place, its called The Station. Recommended!!!!!
And Kelly even made it out to the track one evening to watch Kisses From Above run. 

thankfully there are so many more fun days ahead. This was just a sliver of moments that we have had together, the best is yet to come. TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment