Sunday, March 24, 2024

Lots of track time this summer, time with friends.

 

Summer 2022

As I am trying to catch up on over 3years of life events on here. I know that there are going to be hundreds of pictures of the time spent at the race course. Vernon Downs has become a second home for us since the purchase of the horses. This year we have two horses. Kisses from above and the baby girl Crazy Beach. Both horses had good 2022 seasons and Kisses even took the most wins at Vernon downs We had many winner circle pictures to be proud of this season. I may come across a few as I attempt to clean up this vlog and add to this post, but for now, here is "Kisses" making his way around the track. 





He sure is pretty in the setting sun. 
On one sunny day Renee and I took a trip out to the beach close to her hometown of Walton NY. Here we are with her cousin Maggie. We had an enjoyable time on floaties. I somehow ended up in the weeds a few times, but it was a fun filled day.



No comments:

Post a Comment