Sunday, March 24, 2024

Yankee's

 NYC- Yankee's 

July 13-15th 2022

Ok...so yeah!!! I did this. I have been so fortunate to be a part of Tulip Travel over the last few years. Going to a Yankee game is certainly one event/activity I know that I would not have pertaken had I not been with Tulip Travel for this vacation. My gratitude is abundant. This trip is a fan favorite and I was super excited to go, We made our way towards the city and found our hotel in NJ just across the river from Manhattan. 


We quickly checked into the hotel and caught a hired bus to take us into the Bronx for our 1st game. 
There's the stadium. 

The excitement was in the air as we made our way to the stadium and our seats. Cheers from the fans around the streets and our own was felt in the air.
My first view of the field was overwhelming. I'm at the Yankee's!!!!

Can you see the joy in my face? 







We watched the team warm up. 






Then the game began. 


They were playing the Cincinnati Reds. It was actually a pretty good game. 





The Yankee's WON!!!




We all went home full of hot dogs and happiness. Annette and Edie do the NY NY dance. 

The next day, we were off to game number 2. 

















It was HOT!!!! and they lost.....waaahhh! Well, we had our win last evening. I totally enjoyed myself. I just cant get over the cost of things at this stadium, I guess that goes without saying. FOOD was expensive, items were expensive, its just expensive period. I am so glad that I was able to be a part of this though, as I don't anticipate doing something like this on my own. Great FUN. NY.



No comments:

Post a Comment