Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Holidays 2022

December 2022
Central NY area.



My  mother usually gets all of us tickets to see some performance around this time of year. This year it was The Little Mermaid. 

It was me, my mom, Alexis, Alicia.

Of course the show was great, who doesn't love a show about mermaids? 

Kelly and I took a trip to Destiny Mall for a little shopping. 

We had some coffees and found some fun sodas. We also found this ornament store that had all these decorated trees. It was a Christmas wonderland. 






I held a party at my house. 

and hung out with some of my friends. (David and Renee, Carol, Kelly and Dawn. Matt and Gavin also joined us.)




I put up my Disney Tree. 


and featuring my 2022 ornament. 
I put up my regular tree too.


I went to the annual gift exchange dinner. 












I had dinner and gifts at Kelly's for Christmas Eve.






Then I hosted Christmas day at my house. 









































HAPPY HOLIDAYS



























































 

 














































































No comments:

Post a Comment