Thursday, July 25, 2024

1,000 Acres Ranch 2023

1000 Acre Ranch
May 22, 2023

Wow, it took me weeks to get my South Dakota trip written and put out on here, I am still over a year behind in my travel log and 2023 was a very busy year for me. Thanks for patience. 

Home only about a week and I was soon off again. This was another trip with Tulip Travel and my third trip to the ranch. Yes, we are heading to the ADKS for another trip to the Ranch. 

The trip to the ranch is always beautiful. I love the ADK hills and rivers. 
We arrived and were greeted by none other then the Lone Ranger. 
The first day was enjoyed in the dining hall where we played games and had a wonderful meal. 
Later that evening we enjoyed the lounge, where we got to sing karaoke. I caught several hummingbirds enjoying the back deck. 

I always have fun singing and dancing with these guys. We had a ball, before long it was time for bed. 


This place had come a long way since my first visit a few years ago. I glad to see that it is becoming more of a place people want to visit and I anticipate that it will be more so in the future. 






Today is horse back riding day. We all went up to the barn and took turns getting on the horses and soon we were off. 



After riding, we headed back to the lodge where we ate a big dinner and had another visit from the Lone Ranger for music in the lounge. A great day was had. 
On our last day, we had breakfast and one more day of trail rides. This time I decided to go out on the trail with everyone. Here I am taking a ride before our little ranch vacation came to an end. 

 TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment