Sunday, May 20, 2018

Day 6/7: Disney/Orlando/homeward

In and Around Orlando area...and HOME
April 26th-28th

After all the fun we had at the Disney Theme parks, I think we were all feeling a little in need of some relaxation time. Our last few days in Orlando was low key. We spent nearly an entire day at the hotel pool.






Had some lunch at Checkers...



Then we all went out to play putt putt golf on Disney Property at Fantasia Mini golf.














 hello George















I didn't play I enjoyed watching and taking pictures of the fun putt put structures.

After putt putt. Aimee and Stefanie went to Universal City Walk. I stayed back at the hotel.

I did get to see some of their fun pictures and they brought back some amazing doughnuts from VooDoo Doughnuts


 These doughnuts were so delicious. Here was dinner and lunch for the next day and 1/2.






later that evening we packed up and went to sleep early. We left for home about 3am and took the long long ride back to NY. 
We had the best of times on this vacation, but like always I enjoy coming home to my family. Back to work Monday....but like always there is an adventure around every corner. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment