Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Halloween @camp

 Halloween at Camp

September 9th 2022

Every year my camp has a Halloween weekend. In fact one of the first times I visited my friend Becky at this camp was during a Halloween weekend. Me, Stefanie, Becky and Aimee all enjoyed the haunted trail, and had a bonfire back at Becky's campsite after. At that time, we hadn't found a permanent spot for our camper. This event was the beginning of my love of this place. We moved her in just a few weeks later. I LOVE Halloween, both the fall and Halloween are perhaps my favorite times of year. 

During the day, the kids have a parade and costume contest. Since I lack grandbabies, the daytime activities are usually uneventful for me. I always have candy available, but I haven't always participated in the kids activities.


This year Kelly came out to join me and we went down to watch the kids and see all of the costumes. 






There were quite a few creative costumes at this years contest, and some scary creatures too.










There was also some silly chickens running around the park giving away red balloons. 

and chauffering around the clown from it! AGGGGGGGH 
Pictured Below, a single red balloon floating in the air and a full scope of my site picture taken from Marks site.
Later that evening there was a band and a Halloween party. 



dancing and costumes were abound. It was a fun evening. The following weekend was the haunted trail. 
Just love my camp life. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment