Sunday, April 14, 2024

Extended absence...note

 I had been missing....

WOW! There has been a long period of absence in my blogging. There are of course a multitude of reasons why, but primarily, I was without access to a computer or laptop for the last 2 years as my daughter had possession of my laptop and trying to blog on my phone was just one big pain in the a$$. I did make several attempts to continue despite the pictures moving and the tiny keyboard, but I finally gave up completely and simply forgot I even had this trip style of documentation at all.  When I did return to update, I found that I had lost most of my pictures somewhere. I have spent the last few months just trying to find most of them or tracking them from friends posts etc. It has been a full time job. I have nearly two years of documentation to catch up on and as I began to create some form of systematic timeline chronologically I decided it made more sense to just start here and move backward. So, here I am. A quick insert on where my life is now. Well, I spent the last two years traveling with an agency that assists individuals with disabilities on vacations, so I have been able to travel quite a bit. I have also been dealing with moving from our NY home to Florida. (This has been a much bigger task then I could have ever imagined, but I will not get into that today.) I had some issues with my trailer and the sale of such. I have also had some health issues that I have needed to concentrate on before our official move, and we still have not officially put the house on the market, despite paying rent to a place in Florida for over a year now. But, this is not a blog on my struggles its about the fun adventures that I try to have, so.

A page in my junk journal. 


For those readers who have been catching up. I just today entered my Hawaii trip from October of 2022. It took me nearly 5 days just to get that one completed. I have about 100 more logging adventures to catch up on. As much as I would like to spend time like that one  I simply will never get to a place of current date and time. I can barley remember what I had for breakfast yesterday and despite that some of my most amazing memories have been made traveling I can not recall all things. I do fortunately have a daily junk journal that I have continued to maintain and this does aide in my recall. So please enjoy and bare with me. I leave for Nashville again this week, so anticipate a Country overload. This will be three trips to Nashville over a period of 1 year and Nashville was the theme of the New Years Eve party I attended the 2023-2024 edition. 



No comments:

Post a Comment